posted by Gidge Uriza
I seem to be collecting more sweaters this year – perhaps it’s because I’m spending more time wallowing in snowy builds that lend themselves to sensible, warm gear. Cajsa introduced me to Boom and they were gracious enough to give me a yummy sweater to review.
Sweaters only seem to be of two kinds in SL, blah and “oooo cute”. The Fair Isle sweaters are definitely the latter, with nicely done prim attachments for the collar and cuffs. If you don’t pick up a lot of sweaters, you might question how one messes that up – and my answer is, I dunno – but some of them are rather jacked up when you put them on.
I like the shadowing over the tummy – like the sweater truly is pulled across your hips. It’s subtle and well done. And yes I know Cajsa already wore this – but I’m wearing it differently!
Now – for some unknown reason, I didn’t write down whose skin I am wearing. I can’t really see the eyebrows or that would nail it – but I’m inclined to think I’m wearing PXL based on those BEYOOOTIFUL lips. (loves the lips Hart creates). But it could be Fleur maybe? I’m still leaning toward PXL………
I am taking votes on whose skin I’m wearing. Opinions? Anyone? Anyone?
All Photography by Cajsa Lilliehook of MDR Photo Studios
- Gidge Custom Shape by Hatch Mills
- Skin – MYSTERY SKIN! WHAT IS IT? (I could look it up but where is the fun?)
- Hair – Diversity Hair – NIKA in platinum blonde
- Eyes – FNKY – Purple Rain
- Sweater – BOOM – Fair Isle Sweater in POWDER
- Jeans – Coconut Ice – Butterfly Garden Jeans
- Boots – Zenith – from Don’t Ask
- Nails – LOVE SOUL in FRENCH PINK
- Socks – Nanogunk to prevent flesh melt
- Earrings – Vogart Gold Circle Earrings