posted by Gidge Uriza
Many of you might be aware that Teagan Blackthorne and Laynie Link recently re-invented their design house and launched the TEA LANE shop with new designs. I have been remiss in checking it out (It’s totally on my list) but Laynie was good enough to drop me some goodies to check out the new offerings.
Cowl neck sweater dress? MATCHING BOOTS? YAY!
Laynie must know that I love fun clothes that are stylish but still not so over the top you can’t throw them on to go lucky chair hopping. A lot of high end designer clothes are just breath taking……and you can really appreciate the genius in their design. But what about making “normal” clothes that are super cute and fun to wear too?
There’s a skill in that, which should not be overlooked.
Included in my review pack were some great tights – the texture really looks like nubby winter tights and they look great paired with the boots and sweater. I added a new skin from Aleri Darkes GRAPE FIZZ to compliment the purple dress.
Check out Tea Lane for what’s new!
All Photography by Cajsa Lilliehook of MDR Photo Studio
- Shape – Gidge Custom Shape by Hatchy Mills
- Skin – Aleri Darkes Virgo – Grape Fizz – Fair – Night
- Eyes – FNKY Purple Rain
- Hair – Diversity Hair – Forbidden – Iconic Blonde
- Dress – Tea Lane – Mina – Plum Sweater Dress
- Tights – Tea Lane – Black and White Tights
- Boots – Tea Lane – Alahna – Plum Boots
- Nails – Love Soul – French Purple