posted by Gidge Uriza
- Fresh Baked Goods Jewelry all comes loaded with color change scripts, so for L$100 you get myriad options!
- The names are just fun and sassy. I love designers who come up with fun names for their items. It catches my attention – and makes me remember them.
- Variety – with a small selection they still manage to capture a range of jewelry needs from cheeky retro, rocker to elegant.
- Beautiful, quality freebies. I get turned on by designers who love their customers, and prospective customers, enough to put out something nice.
- Price. I realize I already mentioned it, but when you consider that we don’t blink at spending L$300 or more on some pieces, knowing that Fresh Baked Goods has their items set at about L$100…..really, what a steal.
And no, this is not a paid endorsement. I just really love their jewelry!
I was feeling like a kicky club girl, in Kunglers Juliah bodice, Digit Darkes kitty cat skirt and new NEW SHOOOOZ from Tesla (sweet she put the fatpack of Lori shoes on sale! YAY!). The big old clunky bracelets were just the finishing touch – doncha think?
All Photography by Cajsa Lilliehook of MDR photo studios.
- Shape – Gidge Custom Shape
- Skin – Pxl Crys Cat Eyes Raspberry Lips
- Eyes – FNKY – Purple Rain
- Hair – Diversity Hair Kinka – Platinum Blonde
- Top – Kunglers Juliah Bodice
- Skirt – Digit Darkes X3D Kitty Cat
- Shoes – Tesla – Lori in Champagne
- Nails – Kunglers (comes with Juliah outfit, as do earrings)
- Bracelets – Fresh Baked Goods Bright Sprinkle Donut Bangles