I hopped over the Mulholland Highway to see that gypsy with the gold-capped tooth yesterday. She moved there from 34th and Vine. It was Valentine’s Day and I had no valentine, so I thought I just needed a little of that Love Potion No. 9. However, as you can see, the doorbell was not made for me.
Frankly, I thought I looked hot enough in this sexy dress from Alaska Metropolitan that I would not need a potion, but alas!
Is it purely coincidental that the Museum of Sex is right next door? The doors were open, but alas there was nothing inside. I await further developments with bated breath – and these older shoes from Royal Blue. Yes, I know folks are trashing their invisiprim shoes, but you don’t have to if they are modifiable like these. I just shrunk those invisiprims down to a speck and added the alpha layer from Baiastice’s Lotus pump which has worked with several old shoes.
I really jazzed up the accessories with the Purple Moon jewelry. This cubits set comes in several colors and is just luscious. My eyes are super-jazzed with some contacts for the upcoming Mardi Gras holiday. Yes, glittery, sparkly contacts from Banana Banshee for the FLux event. Laissez les bon temps rouler.
The opposite corner is the home of the famed Whiskey A Go Go where everyone who was anyone performed and which is, in Second Life, a venue for live music.
Store info at Blogging Second Life
- Poses: Del May with PoseAnywhere HUD 2.0
- Skin: -Belleza- Chloe Pale 30 Cleavage
- Eyes: Banana Banshee -Beads – Carnivale for FLux
- Lashes: [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/curl/touch me
- Mani/Pedi: Ibizarre Nail polish – punta ana pink
- Hair: [Shag] – Your Wish – butterscotch tinted
- Dress: alaskametro<3 “Milla” lace dress – swoon, beige underlay
- Shoes: (Royal Blue) Secretary’s Dream Pumps Nude used the alpha from Baiastice Lotus Pumps
- Jewelry: Purple Moon Cubics in the Cold set
- Location: Mulholland Highway