How did this happen? Should I call 911? I know tornadoes do strange and mysterious things, but I don’t see any other storm damage at Empress & Hierophant, but wandering the hills I came upon a three-sheep pileup and stopped to help. However, the sheep seemed immovable and I eventually left them there – stacked and waiting for rescue from someone with proper perms.
One of the joys of Second Life is that I can traipse around the meadows, moors, fens and bogs in totally impractical clothing such as this lush velvet dress from Chantkare (find it at Vintage Fair) and think more about how the colors of the scenery are captured so beautifully in the rich velvet of the dress and not have to worry about how to get the grass stains out or the danger or water spots on the velvet as I run about outdoors. I don’t even have to worry about getting my feet wet and cold in this gorgeous, open-toed sandals from Lelutka.
So, I let my hair blow in the breeze and listen to the soundtrack in my mind, “Heathcliff, it’s me, I’m Cathy, I’ve come home. I’m so cold, let me in your window….” Will I bring the wrath of English majors everywhere down on my head if I confess to liking the song better than the book? Well, before I am burned at the stake, let me point out the fun jewelry from Glow for Vintage Fair and the hair made for wild and windy moors from CatWa.
Cathy’s, er, uhm, MY makeup comes from Heartsick Skins – also for Vintage Fair.
- Poses: EverGlow
- Skin: HeartSick Skins HS : Vintage : Aura : Hepburn (at Vintage Fair)
- Eyes:Poetic Colors forest morning
- Lashes: [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/curl/touch me
- Nails: NAIL/female[MANDALA]medium
- Hair: ^;^CaTwA^;^ Marina Roots/Copper
- Dress: CHANTKARE VELVET T SHIRT DRESS (at Vintage Fair)
- Jewelry: [glow] Necklace – gold – Vintage Owl shorter (at Vintage Fair)
- Location: Empress & Hierophant