There’s a new sim that calls out to the inner child to come and play. I ran over there to shoot some pictures and was entranced by the whimsical creatures and definitely wanted to wear something that was playful and fun. I remembered this outfit from Magoa at Modavia Fashion Week. Magoa’s Fashion Week collection is not for the faint of heart. There’s a dress made of eyeballs! But it is the collection for our inner Gaga and something tells me this sim is as well.
Intrepid explorer that I am, I fell in the lake where I found floating tomato slices among the fish. I certainly fit in with my bright and cheerful skirt and top and the Ferris wheel headpiece.
I joined in a paraade and showed off the shoes that came with the collection – a joint collaboration of Magoa and Haut Monde.
I wore the fun and playful alphabet blocks from Studio Sidhe which are a snap to make spell out your 7 letter or less name. The hair is from Exile and it’s wind-blown strands were perfect for floating in the water and running around the sim. The skin is an old one from Tres Blah. I don’t care that it’s old. I still love it.
- Poses: Skin and Bones
- Skin: -Tres Blah- Hiccup Lavender Lippie (LS, LB)
- Eyes: Amacci Emerald Eyes – 12
- Lashes: [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/curl/touch me
- Hair: ::Exile:: Heloise:Persimmon
- Nails: Hand size 20 (L)/NAIL/female[MANDALA]Long
- Dress: Magoa ~ The Circus of Intrigue Dress
- Leggings: Magoa ~ The Writers Republic Leggings ~ MFW2011
- Shoes: Haut.Monde & Magoa – Rasasere Shoes (MFW2011) – Circus
- Jewelry: Studio Sidhe Alphabet Necklace, EArrings and Bracelet
- Location: Through the Lens of Dreams