Once upon a time, I showed up at my friend’s palace (yeah only SL can I start a story this way and you not even blink), with purple hair. I’d been hair shopping, and the response from my friends was “Why is your hair purple?”
I’ve always felt like, in this virtual world, if I’m unencumbered by reality of form, why do I have to settle for “normal” hair? I love stretching my look and slipping into the more creative and candy colors offered by the hairdressers I love.
Gogolita has issued the challenge that on the weekends, we spread our wings and find colors not found in nature, but rather found on the grid.
Why be normal? I mean really. I get plenty of normal off the grid. I promise.
Your Shopping List:
- Shape – Savoir Faire – Gidge
- Skin – Belleza – Akio -pale – 0
- Hair – Exile – Nomi – Babydoll
- Eye makeup – Body Boutique – Jellybean Eyemakeups – Plum Eyeshadow
- Lashes – Amacci – Eyelash Tattoo 5
- Tattoos – Katatonik – Sleeve Tattoos – Treat
- Top – Haut Monde – Lace Back Tank – Lavender
- Jeans – Tutti Frutti – Midnight Flowers
- Shoes – Haut.Monde – Bilson Wedges – Lavender
- Jewelry – Carolines – Blooming Gems – Pink
- Eyes – Poetic Colors – Gen 2 – Last GLow
- Poses – STaTUS