posted by Gidge Uriza
The Designers United event missed my radar somehow until I saw Cajsa’s blogpost. I don’t know how I missed it but I’m scattered, what can I say?
I had been petting and drooling over the gorgeous creativity dropped on the Hair Fair by Tekeli-Li this year (yes this Barbie is a huge Tekeli-Li fan, go figure) and I had my skin all picked out but just couldn’t decide what to wear – until I got the DU notice about this dress from ORTA.
The Echo gown had exactly the look that I didn’t know I wanted. Until I saw it.
Now, don’t call me a Smurf. Or I’ll cut you.
***Bold R Indicates a Review Item***
- Skin – Nomine- Mosaic Ether – Cobalt
- Hair – Tekeli-Li – Carcosa Black (this hair was actually given out to hair fair bloggers, however I BOUGHT IT before I got my review copies. THAT is how much I love Tekeli-Li.I had to make sure I got this one!)
- Eyes – PXL Creations – Glow Eyes – Paradise R
- Lashes – Exile – Razor Lashes R
- Dress – ORTA – for DESIGNERS UNITED Event – Echo – in SORROW
- poses – I used both Adorkable and !bang poses while shooting. I have no clue who I ended up with but I love both you guys so am listing you both!
- Shot on Location at Omega Point