Sometimes the fabric reaches off the shelf and takes control of your hand, purchasing itself because it knows that you want it. You are trying to be sensible and tell yourself you have spent enough, but the fabric knows better. It’s beautiful, it has that lovely two-tone subtlety that speaks to you and it knows you love it. That happened to me when I saw this Laish dress from Lelutka.
And of course, one I had the dress, I needed a jacket that would look good with it, so I also bought the Biyaca Bolero. It took just a bit of editing to make it work perfectly and not intersect with the dress prims.
Lelutka’s Saffron shoes from last season still are a great match.
Add jewelry from Dark Mouse, hair from Exile and makeup from PXL Creations et voila!
Promotional Copies are denoted by a Bold R
- Poses: Reel Expression
- Skin: PXL Candy SK Lime R
- Eyes: Poetic Colors Night Forest Medium
- Lashes: Lelutka Diva Prim Lashes
- Manicure: PXL Creations
- Hair: Exile Drew R
- Dress: Lelutka Laish Pistachio
- Jacket: Lelutka Biyaca Bolero
- Shoes: Lelutka Saffron Mint
- Jewelry: Dark Mouse Vintage Troll Bracelets R, Dark Mouse Spheres in Peridot EArrings and Necklace R