I shot these photos at the end of January – but misplaced them and forgot. Now how could that happen with such a lovely dress as this? I don’t know and have no excuses other than the fact that SL has so many great designs and great clothing that sometimes we drown in an embarrassment of riches. I love the gorgeous rich cordovan leather color in this dress and the bold bronze top-stiching. It’s a dress that says “Look at me!”
The shoes are Stiletto Moody – capturing the bronze accents in the dress.
I added some long prim nails – not talons!! – from Candy Nail and lovely earrings from Paper Couture.
The hair is also from Paper Couture though the headband is actually a creamy white. I tinted it for this outfit. Generally when I want a lovely gold color, I use the RGB tint 165-220-85 and that’s what I used for this. Now, you may note that the embellishment at the shoulder is a lovely flower while in the other photos it was two squares. Second Life simply would not cooperate. I logged off and back on several times and actually shot the head shot on a different day. I probably should have reshot the whole series, but was a lazy blogger. /me hangs my head in shame.
Promotional Copies are denoted by a Bold R
- Poses: Reel Expressions
- Skin: PXL Creations July NAT SE Wine R
- Eyes: Poetic Colors Night Forest Medium
- Lashes: Lelutka Diva Prim Lashes
- Nails: Candy Nail P006 Long Nails Color Change
- Hair: Paper Couture Jeweled Headband Updo
- Dress: Hyper Culture Slash Charlotte Cordovan R
- Shoes: Stiletto Moody Bare Lauren Bronze R
- Jewelry: Paper Couture Citrine and Pearl Earrings