posted by Gidge Uriza
Once upon a time, when we were just two instead of five, my fiancee and I stood on a Florida beach at night, down at the edge of our campsite and danced under the moon and stars to Cold Play’s YELLOW.
The sound of the water, and the wind through the palms swirled around Chris Martin’s mysterious vocals as well held each other tight and marveled at being in such a place an in love.
Lost in our reverie, we were completely taken off guard by the sound of a large animal crashing through the brush at us. We screamed and ran for cover, losing the moment in the panic – yet obviously keeping it forever.
Oh, and yellow is hot this spring. Smoking hot. Yellow is the new something.
Salute to the first day of spring.
It took you long enough to get here!
***Bold R Indicates a Review Item***
- Shape – Gidge Custom Shape by Hatchy Mills
- Skin – Genesis – Eden – Sugar Tone – Reluctant (did I write down this name wrong? I’ll edit if so)
- Hair – Laqroki – Priss – Sunkissed
- Eyes – FNKY – Purple Rain
- Dress – Nicky Ree – Satin Shine Cocktail Dress – A cheapie about L$40
- Shoes – Diversity – Iona Heels Black Hound (
- Necklace and Earrings – Balderdash – Whiskey Plum