posted by Gidge Uriza
Keeping warm during these final days of winter is proving to be a joy as I work together pretties from various places. This entire outfit started out with Digit Darkes VIPER Capris. Do you think Digit killed and skinned this viper herself?
I added a sweater by my friend Miffy, at Don’t Ask (my place) and a scarf from Artilleri for a snuggly warm,but cool look.
Digits new CLYDE boots were a perfect match for the kind of urban-cosmo winter look I was wanting this night,but I wasn’t exactly sure what to do with my legs sticking out. After rummaging through my stockins and socks – I stumbled onto the tights from the Pixel Dolls group gift Booty Shorts- and the texture on them was a perfect compliment.
Do these pants make my ass look big?
Now that I’m officially coming down with something in RL – I’m going to be wishing for such warm, comfy and hip clothes when Monday comes around.
All photography by Cajsa Lilliehook of MDR Photo Studio
***Bold R Indicates a Review Item***
- Shape – Gidge Custom Shape
- Skin – PXL Creations – Linda – Light Tan- Night N Day Makeup R
- Hair – Diversity Hair Sydney – Caramel Brown
- Sweater – Zenith from Don’t Ask – Red Sweater
- Pants – Digit Darkes – Viper Capri Mocha
- Socks – Tights by Pixel Dolls Booty Shorts Outfit
- Scarf – Artilleri – Silky Scarf
- Boots – Digit Darkes – Clyde Boots
- Nails – AE Coffee Bean
- Ring – Concrete Flowers – Spider Ring