posted by Gidge Uriza
There are a handful of creators who put out new releases at a discounted price upon release, for a limited time, or do one color in a discounted price for a limited time. Second Wave Apparel is one of those, and I excitedly open her notices to see if the new goodies are something I want.
When I noticed the halter top came with panties to make it a retro-style swimsuit, I was sold. Verstaility rocks my world and I think it was MEGA thoughtful of her to include them. It’s a small touch that opens up a big world of possibility with this suit. Okay, maybe just shirt vs. Swimsuit, but I like it. Shut up.
And yes those are GOLDFISH flipflops I got at one of the hunts over at Ohana Isle. Their hunts are always a giggle.
I’m wearing PXL Creations Grace in Sunkissed – OF COURSE! What bathing beauty would be caught without her tan?
All Photography by Cajsa Lilliehook of MDR Photo Studios
***Bold R indicates Review Item***
- Shape – Gidge Custom Shape by Hatchy Mills
- Skin – PXL CREATIONS – Grace – Sunkissed – Nude Eyes Rose Lips – Freckles
- Eyes – FNKY – Purple Rain
- Hair – Diversity Hair – Forbidden – Peroxide Blonde
- Swimsuit – Second Wave Apparel – Tube Halter – Navy
- Sandals – Eolande’s Hunt at Ohana Isle
- Nails – AE Rogue