posted by Gidge Uriza
There are a handful of jewelers in SL I really like. Bliensen and MaiTai have a special place in my heart, I must confess, because they sent me the first review pack of jewelry I ever got. I still feel the damn way if they send me something, too. “OOO! ME? WHAT? You sent ME a present?” Delight & joy, like Christmas for a grown up pixel girl.
So you can IMAGINE how perplexed I was when I found this darling necklace sitting in my inventory, and that I not only hadn’t worn it – I hadn’t SHOWN YOU! What a doofus.
Now new jewelry was just the excuse I needed to go to Laqroki to pick up some new hair. I’ve become rather dogmatic about the Sunkissed color….and am slowly making my way through all of the styles I like. Soon it’ll be like CAKE and I’ll own all of it and go somewhere else…..but until them….
I wanted a very flat palette to show this brightly colored necklace, so paired the simple black skirt from Pink Couture with Bebae’s first edition sleeveless tee. Aleri Darke’s Latte make up on the FAIR- Day version of the Virgo Skin is sublte against the colors.
I love the diversity of jewelry at Bliensen & MaiTai. Their range really melts my butter!
***Review Items Noted as a bold R***
- Shape – Gidge Custom Shape by Hatchy Mills
- Skin – Aleri Darkes – VIRGO – Fair – Day Latte R
- Hair – Laqroki – Sunkissed
- Eyes – FNKY – Purple Rain
- Top – Bebae First Edition Sleeveless Top
- Skirt – Pink Couture – Black Ruffled Skirt
- Shoes – Stiletto Moody – Mary Jane Sandals in POP colors
- Nails – Vain – Darksider Polish
- Necklace – Bliensen & MaiTai – Agrolyphe R