Sometimes I buy impractical things that I do not need for any reason.
Such as dresses composed entirely of sequins. I gotta confess when I saw this dress at Dolly Rock I truly had to run over and pick it up. It’s just such an OUT THERE dress…….cut down to THERE…..tight all around THERE…….with fun photosourced sequin texturing all over.
I know a secret about sequins in RL. Wanna know it?
They’ll cut the crap out of you. Yes even the plastic ones.
I once saw a color guard dance troup wearing all sequin outfits for the first time – and as they marched off the football field – all of the girls had blood running down their legs – from the sequins in the crotch of their leotards. GROTESQUE EH?
Pixel sequins NEVER do that!
This dress was also perfect coloring to show you one of the new IC Rio Gia skins……….
All Photography by Cajsa Lilliehook of MDR Photo Studios
- Shape – Gidge Custom Shape
- Skin – IC Skin RIO GIA Metal -Red – Pale Smoke
- Eyes – FNKY – Purple Rain
- Hair – Damselfly – Felicity – Sand Dollar Blend
- Dress – Promise from Dolly Rock
- Shoes – Golden Age – Jen Shoe – Digit Darkes
- Necklace – Dark Cranberry Wrapped Beads from Bonita’s
- Earrings – Gold Loops from RICX’S