posted by Gidge Uriza
My friend Delilah loves to go to the reggae bars. She’s hunting that perfect rastafarian to help her find peace with the universe I think. I wanted to go out with her one night, I brought her to SL but like so many people you bring in world……she wandered off into her OWN new world and we don’t hang much. I wasn’t sure what to WEAR to a reggae bar. I mean, I haven’t been to one in world before.
I decided something colorful was in order and I hadn’t worn this pretty set from Foxy Moron yet.
Simple often rocks my world. A really pretty, colorful corset paired with some relaxed style pants (they’re called SHIMMY PANTS how could I resist?) was a perfect fit for a club that was casual mon!
All Photography by Cajsa Lilliehook of MDR Photo Studio.
- Shape – Gidge Custom Shape by Hatchy Mills
- Skin – La Syphilda Liliana Almond
- Hair – Damselfly Grayce in Sandollar Blend
- Corset – Foxy Moron Spectra Corset
- Pants – Foxy Moron Shimmy Pants – Purple
- Shoes – Juicy Slingback Pumps in Purple
- Nails – Love Soul in Dark Purple