This dress from pop feel is a pastel knit confection that makes me think of Salt Water Taffy. I probably should have gone to Brighton Beach or Coney Island to shoot the photos but the colors made me think of the new Heart Reef Resort with many charming replicas of buildings on Mykonos. In fact, the build has photos of the original by its replica so you can see that this bright, cheery taffy confection of a city has its roots in a real Greek island. The pop feel dress needed shoes that mirrored the red accents in the dress, so I chose Armidi’s Viviani in red. There are more photos on Flickr.
To complete the red accents, I chose Twinkleberry’s placido in ruby and then just because I thought a pop feel dress needed more pop, I went with a blowpop skin, Mellie3 in honey. Loose pigtails from Laqroki seemed to match the casual, lighthearted breezy style I was going for.
- Shape: melli2 from hatchy mills
- Skin:mellie3 – honey (diamond) freckled from blowpop
- Hair: Cherry- Mahogony from Laqroki
- Dress: Pastel knit from pop feel
- Jewelry: placido ruby from Twinkleberry
- Shoes: Viniani Red from Armidi Heart