Who does not love the Rockabilly theme that Collabor88 is featuring for May? And to show how perfect Lark’s inclusion of a picnic basket, we have The Fulminators rocking with Teddy Boy’s Picnic. In honor of the theme, I will be playing a rockabilly set at The Velvet tonight from 5 to 7 SLT, mixing classic rockabilly artists like Wanda Jackson with neo-rockabilly singers like Imelda May and J.D. McPherson. I hope you will come and come dressed to the rockabilly nines.
I went to my inventory for floorplan’s fabulous teardrop trailer that was reprised at the March Arcade just in case I needed a nap after my picnic lunch. I mixed the top from Emery with the skirt from ISON to change the looks around a bit. With a shared color palette and unified theme, Collabor88 is made for mixing and matching. The peep toe puns from fri.day are a sassy match.
Lamb made a delightful ponytail named Rizzo for the event – though Rizzo was the one with the short hair. She should have named it Sandy – and I do want a Rizzo short cut. Glam Affair’s Coral skin has perfect rockabilly cat eyes and lush red lipstick.
Store info at Blogging Second Life
- Poses: Pretense Travel poses & LAP (Long Awkward Pose is closed, alas. )
- Skin: -Glam Affair – Coral – America 01 E
- Eyes: [UMEBOSHI] Eon eyes Duo Green (med)
- Lashes: Lelutka
- Mani/Pedi: SLink Mesh Hands & Feet with FLAIR mani applier
- Hair: !lamb. Hair Base – Blood Fruit
- !lamb. Rizzo
- Clothing: Emery Cropped Shirt Billy 02_Medium
- ISON – high waist pleat skirt -M- (red)
- Shoes: fri. – Moxie.Heels (Cherry)
- Jewelry: [MAGIC NOOK] Shoo Be Doo Bracelet (Red)
- [MAGIC NOOK] Shoo Be Doo Earring (Red)
- Location: floorplan. teardrop trailer gacha / blueberry
- Lark Picnic Tin
- foliage – we’re closed