It’s been a while since I did a Fast Five. I have been irritated at folks lately. It is hard to highlight good things when I am aggravated. I have disliked browsing the feeds and Flickr thanks to the overabundance of photos that just should not be there. However, I have decided to push on through and recognize that I can’t change people, just my own reaction to them.
- Normal maps, spec maps and diffuse, oh my! Sei Minuet has a great tutorial demonstrating that the new materials work on regular old prime, too, not just mesh, so ooh la la!
- How to view multiple textures on one mesh with more than one material in Blender. Siddean Munro has a great editorial on multiple textures. Hair makers take note!
- 53 Lets the Sun Shine Through – Bodzha Elderflower has another great photo and I just love the styling. I want that hat and I want it now!
- Challenge Gallery 42: Community (SL10B Challenge): There’s a great collection of pictures for this week’s Single Frame Stories. Go check them out!
- Cat Litter – Oh, this is exciting, a preview, a hint, a possibility of a Where’s Dim Sum game….I can’t wait to see more.
This post doesn't have any plurk response,click here to plurk page