Monica Outlander of MiaMai has produced a gorgeous pantsuit with a gorgeous wool serge. I love its rich texture and jewel tone colors. But guess what, it’s cold outside, so…
I tossed on a snug warm sweater and scarf. The sweater is from Novocaine – a store that has sadly left the grid. The scarf, though, is a new release from Baiastice. It comes in several colors and also includes a additional piece that can cover up your lower face for those bitterly cold days.
Don’t you just love the sculpts on those pants? Both the pants and the top have layers of tulle that give it a lovely effect.
I added hair from Exile and the elegant, as always, Gaia from PXL Creations. The earrings are from Kunglers.
- Poses: Reel Expressions
- Skin: [PXL] GAIA NAT NE MEB C1
- Tattoo: [PXL] GAIA NAT Cyclamen Lips (Tattoo)
- Tattoo: [PXL] GAIA NAT Grey Eyes (Tattoo)
- Eyes: Poetic Colors classic – forest morning (m) bright
- Lashes: [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/curl/touch me
- Hair: ::Exile:: Colette:Roots-Persimmon
- Scarf: Baiastice_Big Fall scarf-acid green-cest
- Sweater: Novocaine – Genevieve Long Sweater :: lime
- Jumpsuit: Miamai_Linda Plum
- Shoes: Baiastice-Nicki Ankle Boots
- Jewelery: (Kunglers Extra) Akha – B&W
- Location: Cocoon
Reblogged this on Around the Grid and commented:
Cajsa Lilliehook discovers another lovely piece of knitting on the Grid. Only part of this outfit is available (as you’ll discover by reading on), but it’s a lovely part.