Anubis Style has a bright, bold floral print that is full of exciting fashion details from the S-curve zipper to the yellow dashes down the legs, from the fingerless cerise gloves to the striped contrasting shoulder pads, this is an outfit to dazzle. One thing to note, the skirt of this dress is not a pencil skirt and is supposed to rest off the body. That means that switching to a skirt shape could actually exaggerate the silhouette and a regular shape will look more natural.
This comes complete with the matching shoes and gloves. You can see the dash detail goes up the sheer back of the bodice. There really is a lot of design in this dress and it comes together beautifully.
Shai Delacroix of Shai released these skins for Modavia Fashion Week. This was a pre-release for the show and the full skin line will be released on September 15th. It’s a versatile skin. This is a bare makeup and with the freckles has a naive charm while others in the same line are quite vampish. The hair is a recent release from Exile and the jewelry is from Paper Couture – a lovely scarf necklace that I never get to wear often enough.
- Poses: StoRin
- Skin: *Shai* Amihan 02 Fiji Bare Red B
- Eyes: Amacci Gaze Eyes – Deep Green
- Lashes: [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/curl/touch me
- Hair: ::Exile:: Chantel:Roots-Rust
- Nails: Ibizarre Nail polish – classic red
- Dress: Anubis Style Mouche
- Stockings: Anubis Style Mouche stocking
- Shoes: Anubis Style Mouche
- Jewelry: Paper Couture P.C; Fabric Bead Scarf Necklace