It’s time for Bubblegum weekend hair again and I thought what goes better with bubblegum than …..POISON!!!
The Lucrezia ring is a recent release from Bewildebeest. I’ve had it for a bit, but since my good PC is in the shop (motherboard conked out) I was a little hesitant to shoot really intricate jewelry on this old vid card. But I think it shows off the ring ok!
I’ve also got awesome new capri pants from Sascha’s Designs – yes that’s right the ball gown place, she also makes more casual stuff from time to time! I love these, dressy and cute.
And we all need new espadrilles each year since they are designed to wear out – I got these from D’Uh! which has like the cutest store name evah.
Your Shopping List:
- Shape – Savoir Faire – Gidge
- Skin – PXL Creations – Gaia – Natural tone
- Makeups – PXL Creations – Gaia blue Eyeshadow Pink Lips
- Top – 5th & Oxford – No longer avail
- Pants – Sascha’s Designs – Broske Pants
- Shoes – D’uh – Straw Espadrilles – Black
- Nails – Sn@tch Nail Candy – Rainbow
- Ring – Bewildebeest – Lucrezia Ring (open and closed version come in box)
- Lashes – Amacci – Eyelash Tattoo 3 and 6
- Eyes – Poetic Colors – Broken String – Medium Bright