First came the shoes.
These adorable wedges shoes from ANEXX immediately caught my attention when I first visited the Shoe Fair. It’s the famous StrapWedgeBootee model in an exclusive and super-cute mix of colors: a percentage of sales will be donated to the Soles4Souls charity.
I decided to create a whole look starting from those shoes and here’s what came out:
Keep reading, then! 😛
The dress is from tulip, I bought it while I was taking advantage of the sale that has been going on at the store lately (maybe it’s still going on). It’s available in other colors, too.
Awwww…. I love this bag! I got it from the xxYOMESHOUJOxx gatcha. You better check it out, the other bags in the gatcha machine are so cool i HAD to get them all! 😀
The b-lovers bracelet is one of the new funky releases from Somapop.
Hair is from tram, it’s one of the latest releases, and I like it so much.
I already blogged about the Pout skin from Curio: I wanted to show you here how well the Miamai phard make-up goes with it.
All poses are from STaTUS and I’d like to thank Gidge for sending them…..*mwah* 🙂
- Hair: tram – A421 hair
- Skin: Curio – Pout/Pure (Petal Frex)
- Eyes: Banana Banshee – Janzsoon Eyes
- Phard make-up: Miamai – LesMakeups Phard Tattoo Pack 01
- Dress: tulip. – Striped Sun Dress (Orange)
- Shoes: ANEXX – StrapWedgeBootee/Vivid – Shoe Fair Exclusive
- Bag: xxJOMESHOUJOxx – bag *bird* – gatcha item
- Bracelet: Somapop – b-lovers bracelet / snake orange
- Poses: STaTUS
- Location: Biosphere
Pingback: Oh…the smell of vinyl record shops! | It's Only Fashion