It was with a lot of excitement that I unpacked the MELISSA release from Belleza. The previous release, ERIKA, had just suited my shape so much that I couldn’t wait to see what Tricky had made next. Melissa didn’t disappoint me at all – it’s a beautiful face with a soft feminine body. Once again, I’m in love.
I’m trying out the sunkissed tone, which is one of the few sunkissed tones I’ve ever been able to comfortably wear. I’m normally a pale girl. But Tricky makes a gorgeous sunkissed that even the most die-hard fair girls should try.
Tricky is offering a great range of base skin makeups – which I’m showing here without any tattoo layers except lashes.
There are skins with glamorous evening makeups and softer every day makeups as well. Plus, Tricky has several lipstick options for changing up your look.
Below are the lipstick options all worn over the same skin. It’s amazing what just changing your lipstick can do to really stretch the versatility of a skin.
I also love when the skinners actually make their own tattoo layer makeups. Too many lipsticks I’ve seen out there look like crazy wax lips. Tricky’s are flawless.
I want everyone of these lipsticks in RL.
Who doesn’t love SKIN FAIR?!?!?!
Your Shopping List:
It’s short today –
- Shape – Savoir Faire – Gidge
- Skin – BELLEZA – Melissa – Sunkissed Tone – Skin Fair Release – including lipsticks
- Hair – Truth – Adele – Streaked Swedish
- Lashes – Amacci – Tattoo Layer Lashes
- Lingerie – From 5th & Oxford – Cajsa in Sapphire – sadly no longer available. It might be available on Marketplace eventually.