I love the brilliant mix of colors in the new Paper Couture collection and nowhere is this bold palette better displayed than in the Mask Dress that declares its African inspiration boldly.
The colors got me running over to RMB Lab New Orleans where I could shoot this burst of color in a simple sketch venue – sort of like the only thing colored in the coloring book.
The sim floods every few minutes – and even some of the trees fall down – an exhibition marking the devastation from Katrina.
Paper Couture’s new suede platform pumps come in rich saturated colors like this red.
The makeup is from Redgrave – a pale version of her popular Trinity line. The hair is from Truth and the string texture-changes. I opted for orange. Hidden under the hair are some delightful earrings from Paper Couture as well.
Promotional Copies are denoted by a Bold R
- Poses: !bang R
- Skin: Redgrave Trinity Pale Bronze
- Eyes:MADesigns Individual Eyes Curse
- Lashes: Lelutka Diva Prim Lashes
- Nails: PXL Creations
- Hair: Truth Lila
- Dress: Paper Couture Mask Dress
- Shoes: Paper Couture Suede Platform Pumps
- Earrings: Paper Couture Fabric Tassel Earrings from Cheetah’s Pride Set
- Ring: Paper Couture Polished Stone
- Location: RMB Lab New Orleans