posted by Gidge Uriza
You can imagine my squeals of delight when I walked into the Lika Ruby store and found their delicious girly Cheongsams right in the front of the store.
Cheongsam? And it comes in PINK??? OMG!
It might’ve been difficult to actually pick a color – were I not such a fiend for pink, because the other colors were gorgeous. But Silo was with me and said “Oh that one is you” and I had to agree.
I love the sleek femme line of a well made Cheongsam and this one does not disaappoint – hugging each curve deliciously with no wonky textures about the curvy spots (well done!).
I am wearing Baiastice’s Casting skin in PEACH tone….the pinks were irresistable with this dress.
- Shape Gidge Custom Shape by Hatchy Mills
- Skin – Baiastice – Casting – Peach Tone R
- Hair – Cri Cri – Bon 09
- Eyes – Poetic Color – Lavender Field
- Dress – Lika Ruby – Cheongsam
- Shoes – Maitreys – Slinky Stilettos