posted by Gidge Uriza
I’m online so intermittently lately – sigh. I MISS everything. But I got sooo lucky that I caught this release from Ingenue. I can’t say enough about how much I always LIKE Ingenue when I wear it – and I should freaking blog them more.
I’m a huge fan of a well made system skirt with gorgeous, rich texture and this classic retrol styled GENE dress doesn’t disappoint. This color or the red it also comes in would make a totally AWESOME holiday party dress.
I paired this dress with the Shiny Felicity from Tesla which is a modern take on the classic slingback – with platform lift for a fun look. I like the anachronism of the shoes with the vintage style dress – nothing says you have to go 100% vintage when you shop at Ingenue.
I wearing Katherine from Free Speerit in the Glamour makeup. Desidelia makes a pretty face, as always.
Review items noted with a bold R
- Shape – Gidge Custom Shape by Hatchy Mills
- Skin – Free Speerit – Katherine in Glamour R
- Hair – Laqroki – Priss in Sunkissed
- Eyes – PXL Creations – Glow Eyes – FATE R
- Dress – INGENUE – Gene in Emerald R
- Shoes – Tesla – Shiny Felicity in Black
- Nails – Pxl Creations