Yes, I went ghost hunting, and will share a great find in this post, but there were other Halloween promotions this weekend, including freebies that were just there and not hiding in trees, closets, airshafts and right in front of my nose. Take this lovely Halloween makeup from The Obscene – completely free and not hiding anywhere. After some of the toughies, a little easy one was nice.
But I did hunt ghosts and found this lovely bolero, black corset and jewelry all at Baiastice. I put on a silver undercorset from PixelDolls to make it transition smoothing to the skirt. I also added lacets from Draconic Kiss at the wrists.
The skirt is a fabulous knife edge pleated opera length – perfectly suiting the bolero from Baiastice. Ankle boots from Tesla echo the silver of the undercorset and tie the outfit together.
- Skin: The Obscene Ciel Quartz Calypso (freebie)
- Eyes: IC-Eyes Soulful Hazel
- Lashes: CyberNetic
- Hair: Tami McCoy Debutante Bangs
- Jacket, Necklace, Brooch and Black Corset: Baistice Ghost 83 freebie
- Top: PixelDolls Fortune Corset Ash
- Skirt: Magnolia Olivia Long Skirt
- Stockings: Sheer Nylons Black
- Boots: Tesla Ziggy "birth"
- Gloves: DRaconic Kiss Revera a Lacet
- EArrings: Viola’s Roman Spa Pearl Drop Earrings
Really what I have been looking for, I am going to send all of my friends here,good luck with your endeavors, your a genius.
You can find the skin at the Crush Row outlet of The Obscene here: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Doll%20City/90/231/22