My Fast Fives nearly always begin with me ego surfing IheartSL for my own poses being blogged. Yes. I actually do that. I can’t help it, I’m an egomaniac but also, I love to see the creativity and how people use the little poses I make. And because I was ego-surfing I found some good things that it’s a moral imperative that I share with you today.
1. Cold Frog and I - Dido Haas took freebies from an art exhibit, hung items and a new release or two and made art. I love these pics.
2. Summer Breeze: Evion Ember took the time to make a Bandana for Bandana Day at Hair Fair 2013 and blogs about how rewarding the experience was and how she chose the texture for her bandana. It’s lovely.
3. Bazar @ The Home Show: Sylvia Olivier does a great job of highlighting gorgeous releases from the HOME SHOW by showing off her friend Caelan’s skybox. It’s well appointed and comfortable, and really does a great job of showing off her style. Beautiful shots.
4. PURE SYN : Chic Aeon brings us a high tech spin on the age old story.
5. Game of Thrones At Work: I am tossing this one to Elle because she is wearing a fanny pack and doesn’t mean it ironically. That’s everything.
That’s it for me. Happy 4th of July beautiful ones!