Happy Hump Day! By now most of you have already clicked through the new Terms of Service. Some of you may have even read it. For a good explanation of why it may have been necessary, check out this post from Vaki Zenovka: Linden Lab’s New TOS, the Bank Secrecy Act, and You.
- Ink Innovations: Nian Designs Affordable Solution to One of SL’s Oldest Avatar Issues. Iris Ophelia highlights a new solution to an old problem, the inability to have different tattoos on the right and left side. There’s even a full-perm kit for you to make your own.
- Kiss Off: This photo from Whiskey Monday had everyone on plurk agog! Yes, agog! It’s on my top ten list.
- Mine Eyes Are Back in Second Life: Honour McMillan is back after an illness and has a twofer today with wonderful, beautiful sims to visit. I am going after I finish this post.
- Just In Time: Opal Lei does Strawberry Singh’s Haiku meme and gives me the opportunity to be self-referential. I cannot resist.
- Touch My Heart and Feel Summer: Clarysa Damiano has a beautiful photo with some friends. The styling is lovely and the set is dressed by the inimitable Neva Crystall.
p.s. I wrote a Haiku
Write posts everyday.
So many, too many blogs,
I try to keep up.