These sunny shorts from ColdLogic will be bringing the sun to the fun this weekend. I love their crisp styling and ice cream colors and the beautiful narrow belt that comes attached to them. Whether you wear the pink, blue, melon or this sunshine fresh yellow, you will be looking sharp and ready for fun in the sun – even if you’re painting the garden shed.
ColdLogic also released a matching top and sweater combo that is gorgeous – so gorgeous I bet you see the outfit a dozen times this weekend so I decided to remind you that you can mix and match mesh, though sometimes it takes some work. In this case, though, it was easy as one, two, MiaMai to put on this new swimsuit top from MiaMai and toss on a fun, paint-splashed shirt from Kauna.
I decided to go barefoot – but with the Gaeline Bare foot rather than the default. A reminder for those wearing this mesh foot, you must click on the hide joint button or you will tear your hair out trying to make it align.
I put my hair up in a loose pony tail from Lelutka and only used a touch of lip gloss with my PXL Creations skin.
Store info at Blogging Second Life
- Poses: Reel Expressions & Reel Expressions ladder
- Skin: [PXL] KATE NAT NE MEB C2
- Makeup Tattoos: [PXL] KATE NAT Rose Lips Glossy (Tattoo)
- Eyes: Poetic Colors classic – forest morning (m) bright
- Lashes: Maitreya V.I.P. Group Gift – Mesh EyeLashes
- Mani/Pedi: pale skin(Hand size20/L/MANDALA female SINRA option NAIL
- Hair: [LeLutka]-CACHET hair – Rita
- [LeLutka]-CACHET pony – Rita
- [LeLutka]-HAIRBASE Rita
- Clothing: Miamai_Jennie Pink Up
- coldLogic shorts – swift.sunny skies (M)
- Kauna – OpenShirt: Painty (F M)
- Shoes: Gaeline Creations*GA* Flat Bare Feet