Yesterday i went to explore Mayfair, the first all mesh sim in SL and i liked it so much i decided to take a few snaps. So, what else do you need when you have a beautiful location and you’re in the mood for some niiiiiice pictures? You need appropriate clothes and accessories to match the coolness of the place, of course!
And i knew what to wear.
coldLogic recently released a gorgeous mesh top which is simply perfect: i love everything about it, the textures, the way it fits, its softness, its style. That’s what i mean when i think of mesh in SL. I’ve got something similar in RL, it’s a style i really dig, and i would also like that top (THAT one, not something similar!) in RL too 😛
I matched the top with some awesome trousers from Diapop and i think they go really well together.
And then came the bag. Well, the bag with the pose(s).
Miamai released the fantastic Traveller set for Culture Shock, it’s a set of 10 poses and it includes two mesh bags to fit them! Woohoo!
The skin is Giselle from Glam Affair, a m a s t e r p i e c e. Yeah, it is. *Loving it soooo much*
Hair is Kamiko from Wasabi Pills, another great mesh hairstyle.
Enjoy the coolness!
- Skin: Glam Affair – Giselle – Light 03
- Hair: Wasabi Pills – Kamiko Mesh Hair – Blacks pack
- Top: coldLogic – graham.purples
- Trousers: Diapop – trouser pants – pink
- Poses (with bag): Miamai at Culture Shock – Traveller set
- Shoes: Miamai – DecO Miranda Pink Jeans
- Eyes: Curio – Tragic Eyes – Hazel
- Bracelet: Miel – Friendo bracelet
- Location: Mayfair