posted by Gidge Uriza
It’s no secret that on many occasions Cajsa and I share a brain. Often, with no communication for a day or two, we’ll hit publish at the same time. Now I admit, when I saw she’d put up her gown from Sascha’s Designs – I already had mine in queue to publish next and thought it was funny.
But clearly, our brains are still attached because I had Baiastice queue up to publish today, and when I finally sat down at the PC what do I find on her post?
My husband Silo’s 3rd Rezz Day party was enough reason to break out another piece from Sissy Pessoa’s Spring Collection, I thought. This messy up-do from Ray Skin is also one of my new favorite hair styles. Who knew?
I added jewelry from Ganked who continues to rock my world in the big jewelry category of my jewelry box. I actually had the necklace on and forgot to put it back on for the party – so now I think I’m gonna go buy something just to wear with the necklace.
It’s THAT festive.
I’m also wearing a skin from Baiastice for this event. I chose the porcelain skin tone – and I love the very matte, formal look of the makeup. I have yet to put on one of these skins that I don’t love.
Thanks to everyone who came to Silo’s Party – we had a great time and it was wonderful to see all of you. And thanks to Cajsa, who is the best freakin DJ on the grid. 🙂
***Bold R Indicates a Review/Promotiona Copy Item***
- Shape – Gidge Custom Shape by Hatchy Mills
- Skin – Baiastice – Casting – Porcelain Tone in Makeup 17 R
- Hair – Ray Skin – Air – 07 – Platinum
- Eyes- Sterling Artistry – Springtime Eyes – April Rain
- Hair – Baiastice – Comme Des Fleurs – Lavender R
- Shoes – Maitreya – Slinky Stilettos – Steel Blue
- Jewelry – GANKED – Flutter Bracelet in blue R
- Ring – EarthStones – Destiny Bridal Set