Magnifico Exclusive is new to me. Finding new stores is one of the great benefits of exhibitions like The Future is Now and I think this was a great find. I think it projects a strong attitude that had me reaching for the pack of Attitude poses from Studio Sidhe.
The elevator outfit is flexible, allowing you to wear it as the bodysuit I am wearing or a mini-dress. I left off the mini-dress and added the black and white leggings from Royal Blue for a more assertive look. The boots are Baiastice Unkleboots for the exhibition.
The details in the outfit are amazing. The sleeve puffs are a fun bit of femininity as is the necklace chain. There’s another option instead of the chain, allowing you to wear a ribbon instead of the chain.
Here’s a closer look at the necklace. The wild hair is from Tukinowaguma – a favorite place for more avant garde hairstyles.
The Baiastice Eye Patch is a fab accessory and contrary to my prior post – available in the store! I kept the Mandala Pearl Rain earrings because I just love them with the eyepatch. The skin is Baiastice Donnarama Casting.
Promotional Copies are denoted by a Bold R
- Poses: Studio Sidhe Attitude Set R
- Skin: Baiastice Donnarama Casting Peach R
- Eyes: Poetic Colors Night Forest Medium
- Hair: Tuknowaguma Gailena
- Outfit: Magnifico Exclusive Elevator
- Tights: Royal Blue Two colors Ultra Contrast
- Shoes: Baiastice Destructural Unkleboots Special Ed. R
- Baiastice Eye Patch Diamonds R
- Mandala Pearl Rain Earrings