posted by Gidge Uriza
We own a bizarre parcel of mainland, bizarre because we bought it piecemeal for the prims and therefore we don’t have a nice big chunk but rather have a chunk plus a swath.
Lately, though, I’ve been expanding my dwelling area to include the swaths – as “vacation” land – outside our regular estate area. When I received a garden kit from MishMash I decided it was a perfect addition to the little rustic area I’ve been putting together next to my river.
Sigh, gardening? Really? I mean, it’s so DIRTY! And you get SWEATY! AH-HA – not with this lovely point and click set from Mishmash. You just CLICK to choose your crop and voila – they grow!
And there are no bugs on my property so no repellant required! WIN!
I used the opportunity to break into the vast collection I had picked up from Magi Take – that place is MAD inexpensive and has tons of cute clothes. The shoes are from A-Bomb!
Yeah the long hair is stuck in the collar – I realize this. But it’s the hazard of wearing long hair isn’t it?
- Shape Gidge Custom Shape by Hatchy Mills
- Skin – Symphony Skin V2 – Allegro – Cognac
- Eyes- Poetic Color – Lilac Blossoms
- Shirt – Magi Take – Checkered Shirt – Yellow
- Pants – Magi Take – Half Jeans – Green
- Hair – Vignette – Ellie – Beige
- Shoes – A-Bomb – Luna Sneakers
- Tank – Callie Cline Signature Tank