The amazing OMGWTF Barbecue, the woman behind Fifty Linden Fridays, has just opened her store and released her first ever creation, an adorable tube dress. It is just the right amount of sexy, and yet covers all parts, just what I like. It comes in a bazilion colours, sold as singles or packs, and fits Maitreya bodies. You can find her store here.
I love how versatile it can be, and I had a lot of fun styling it with that cute jacket from The Secret Store, Ingenue flats and one of the latest necklaces from Kunglers. My new glasses from Deep Static compliment it all perfectly.
Here’s a closer look at the gorgeous necklace from Kunglers, the cute skin from Pity Party and the adorable glasses from Deep Static.
– Body : Maitreya – Lara
– Head : LeLutka – Briannon
– Shape : home made
– Eyes : Banana Banshee – Adelaide
– Hair : Magika – Irene
– Skin : Pity Party – Rosemary – Chantilly – no brows
– Eyebrows : Simple Bloom – LivSpring
– Glasses : Deep Static – Eve Glasses
– Necklace : Kunglers – Saskia Necklace
– Dress : Nectarine – Tube dress – Navy
– Jacket : The Secret Store – Lisa Lined Coat – Purple Plaid
– Watch : Kunst – Alba watch
– Shoes : Ingenue – Holly Flats – Navy
– Umbrella : Lovely Alien – Silken Parasol