One of the many blessings of our second lives is the great variety we can enjoy every single day. Not only can we jump from winter to summer to the moon and back, enjoying sims from every continent, but we can enjoy more ordinary variety that is also fulfilling. In our first lives, moving is expensive, time-consuming and hard, hard work. In our second lives, we can move so much more easily. I love the Barnesworth Anubis brownstone released at last month’s Collabor88 and have finally finished moving in and decorating. Here’s a snap in the living room with the big bookcases that sandwich the fireplace. Just because it is a 19th century building, I did not feel a need for traditional decor – so it’s a bit eclectic.
We also get a unique kind of variety in our clothing. Gizza released adorable pants, shirt and suspenders yesterday and each of the three come with HUDS allowing you to change them even more. So with the first one, for example, the tie, shirt and pants can be red, purple or yellow – or you could choose a monochrome. The second one comes in red and blue and the brown comes in two shades of brown for each of the three pieces.
I opted for the brown set and wore this gorgeous spring coat from ANE over it. I added the wedges from L. Warwick – a new to me store. The shoes are made for Slink feet and are gorgeous.
This hair from Argrace demonstrates another kind of variety. It comes in two pieces and I can choose to wear both – or drop the pony tail and wear it short as shown below.
The hair comes in a pack of several reds, allowing me lots of choices. There’s variety in th earrings, too. Kunglers released five different pairs of the earrings. The skin from League comes in several makeups and lipstick tattoos that give you even more variety by being tintable! That’s endless options right there.
Photography by Cajsa Lilliehook
for It’s Only Fashion
Store info at Blogging Second Life
- Poses: Ma Vie
- Skin: *League* Skin Erin Pale Pearl Brunette Chest (Skin Fair)
- Tattoos: *League* Erin Tintable Lipstick -2
- Eyes: [UMEBOSHI] Eon eyes Duo Green (med)
- Lashes: Lelutka
- Mani/Pedi: SLink Mesh Hands & Feet with FLAIR mani applier (Cosmetics Fair)
- Hair: *ARGRACE* KAORU – Cinnamon (lower part) (Japan Fair)
- *ARGRACE* KAORU – Cinnamon (upper part) (Japan Fair)
- Clothing: ANE Lorikeet Coat S Green Collabor88
- GizzA – Suspenders Outfit [Earth] Dotty and Vibrant
- Shoes: [L.Warwick] Miranda -High Platform Wedge- Orange
- Jewelry: (Kunglers Extra) Esplendor earrings – copper emerald (L’Accessoires”
- ::db:: Rusted Metal Signs marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/36815?
- [Ke.] Wallclock S.1 marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/114235
- Apple Fall AF George Nelson Inspired Sunburst Clock
- Apple Fall AF Arrow Collection
- AF Harry’s Boat
- Consignment – [Con.] Fossil Hunter – Jaws & Ammonite (from December Arcade)
- Dutchie – rows of books
- LISP – Mesh – Charlotte Home Desk Joined White Less Gold
- LISP Desk Base & Drawers v1
- [ba] 5th ave skybox w/ backdrop