Lots of goodness today. First and foremost, the first post from the newest addition to the It’s Only Fashion family.
Welcome to It’s Only Fashion, Mouse!
- Models Work Out: Wicca Merlin shares how she keeps her girlish figure. Not content to fiddle with sliders, she works hard to keep herself in trim.
- My Alt Is Just Somebody I Know In Second Life: Honour McMillan notes that she has a different connection with her alt than with her main avatar. I bet that is true for a lot of people. She highlights Miniascape sim, which looks like its designed to be photographed over and over and over.
- Harper Beresford: Harper is featured at Connecting 365 SL Lives and writes about SL and partnership in SL, though not the romantic kind.
- Designing Worlds Episode 197: Server Side Baking and Materials: Saffia Widdershins and Elrik Merlin interview the Linden design teams who have been working on SSB and materials changes about how they will affect user and designer experience. The techs show samples of materials and it’s awe-inspiring.
- Champagne – I love Gogo’s new blog post – sitting in a tree. But she’s not sitting with anyone, so there’s no K-I-S-S-I-N-G which means no love, marriage or baby carriage. Awwwww, poor Gogo!
This post doesn't have any plurk response,click here to plurk page
Again thanks a lot Cajsa 🙂