Today’s fast five includes advice for selling lindens that sounds like good advice for buying lindens as well, a fabulous post that was shot with real imagination and some other worthy things to check out.
- How to Sell Lindens: Gogo explains how to maximize your money when selling lindens, though clearly the advice would also be useful for buying lindens, too.
- Underneath This Adolescent Sky: Magenta DeVinna blogs about the Pilot Dollhouse from The Arcade Gacha. You have to check out her photos. She used such with and creativity, that I am sure this is the best use of the Dollhouse ever.
- Like Sisyphus, Only Not: This is an oh, wow! photo from Whiskey Monday. I know I just highlighted a post from her, but this is so good you don’t want to miss it just because I want to avoid repeating myself.
- Blasphemy: From our own Hybie Minx, for her fabulous travel blog. This post makes me want to go shoot there right now. I particularly love the last picture. It’s so bold and graphically striking that I can see it as a fabulous background for a photo featuring an avant garde dress.
- DJ Exclusive: Interview with…: Piedmont Cartauld has another exclusive DJ interview and you will never guess with whom. No clues, you have to go look.
This post doesn't have any plurk response,click here to plurk page
I love your Fast Five series. Good work with it. 🙂
Thank you! It’s good to know that people like it. It will encourage us to continue.