There’s eight full days more of Culture Shock and now that the initial mad rush has subsided, it’s a good time for the more leisurely shopping that comes with fewer people. Also with fewer visitors, the script gate is no more, so you can attend and wear your wizard hud, though you probably would have a better shopping trip without it.
One of the places you must stop by is R.Icielli where there’s jumpsuits and tops and shorts in a ridiculous number of colors and prints. It’s a rainbow and then a rainbow factory on top of it. I hopped over to a lovely sim to snap a few pics. You really have to see to believe the incredible variety.
I shot these a Selidor which seems ready for an invasion of photographers.
I added the KIA shoes from Lelutka. I know they’re more than a year old, but in my opinion, it doesn’t matter if it’s old or new, if it’s good. It is new enough to not use invisiprims and that’s all that matters. It’s a great summer shoe, stylish and good for casual dresses, shorts and pants.
Jewelry is from Kunglers – also from last year, but so gorgeous and it’s colors reflect the blouse beautifully.
Cute mesh hair from Wasabi Pills and the luscious Lily from Belleza are all I need to make me happy.
Store info at Blogging Second Life
- Poses: Behavior Body PoseAnywhere HUD 2.0
- Skin: -Belleza- Lily V2 Pale 17
- Eyes: IKON Horizon Eyes v2 – Pale Green (M)
- Lashes: LeLutka]-2011 lashes/curl/touch me
- Mani/Pedi: Ibizarre Nail polish – coral orange
- Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Cookie Mesh Hair – Rouge
- Clothing: Ricielli Mesh – (M) Summer Minishorts //aquafrican
- Ricielli Mesh – (M) Vshirt bicolor //sea/camel
- Shoes: [LeLutka]-K.I.A.-TigerLily
- Jewelry: (Kunglers Extra) Guarana
- Location: Selidor