I went over to see the Worldview of Crie Style – a newly designed and really gorgeous installation at Crie Style and really should not have worn this long gown. It’s Nereide from the new collection at Baiastice of gowns named after dryads and nymphs. My first time wearing it and I soaked the hem.
Especially when Sissy Pessoa of Baiastice provided three options for the skirt including this mini.
The jewelry is from Donna Flora and includes rings as well. The fun and flirty updo is from Boon. It’s a bit old, but I like mixing some old in with the new. Like the shoes from Baiastice – a few years old, but still gorgeous.
- Poses: Di’s Opera
- Skin: Adam n Eve Sakura Pale
- Tattoo Makeup: Adam n Eve Sakura Maple Eye Shadow
- Eyes: Unique Sensitive Eyes
- Lashes: Lelutka
- Hair: Boon QPT129
- Nails: Adam n Eve Sakura Manicure Pink
- Dress: Baiastice Nereide
- Shoes: Baiastice Mikaelle
- Jewelry: Dark Mouse Cream Pearl Flower Bracelet & Donna Flora Lucia Earrings, Rings and Necklace
- Location: Crie Style