People will often assume that Sn@tch is still primarily dark hued gothic wear, but that just means they haven’t been there since 2009. When you run in to those people, my first suggestion is that you mock them and revoke their Fashion Mafia card if they have one.
And secondly, take them to Sn@tch for god’s sake.
Last Year’s Confetti is a gorgeous cocktail/evening wear sweater set in pretty pastels that can be mixed or matched (see above).
The sequin texture skirt is really nicely done and has little sequins falling down around the hemline which is a beautiful touch.
I’ve added the new lotus pumps from Baiastice which also come in a dizzying array of colors and are perfect with evening wear.
Have a happy Monday everyone. Be beautiful!
- Shape – Savoir Faire – Gidge
- Skin – League – Taylor – Medium – Teal – Frex
- Hair – Truth – Pepper – Swedish
- Clothes – Sn@tch – Last Year’s Confetti
- Shoes – Baiastice – Lotus Pumps – Pink and Azure worn
- Poses – LAP