posted by Gidge Uriza
Ever keep an outfit because you just KNOW you’re going to have a use for it some day? That was me with the Petite Fight Club by *LINC*- I just knew some day I’d have to throw down in a girl fight and I wanted to be dressed for it.
The lovely bloody splotches are from Bloodlines – I love that store. It’s full of gore I never need yet I think I’ve been shopping there three times – so much for defining NEED – eh?
Don’t worry anyone – that’s not my blood.
You don’t really think a six-foot tall amazon Barbie Doll like me would LOSE a fight, do you?
**Bold R Indicates a Promotional or Review Copy***
- Skin – Symphony Skin SSV3 Alto – Cafe Au Lait R
- Hair – Truth – Belinda – Barley
- Eyes – Poetic Color Lavender Fields
- Dress – *Linc* Petite Fight Club R
- Boots – Stiletto Moody – Gladiator Boots R
I’ll fight you for the leftovers, Fucker.
Great post. GREAT. And… thank you.