posted by Gidge Uriza
As if I needed more reasons to feel tired, it’s been raining for days – which is the opposite of inspiring me to get stuffs done. Yet – I pounded some coffee and found something festive to show you this rainy day.
I’m constantly looking for an excuse to wear these pants from Schadenfreude, and this outfit from A-bomb was just the excuse I needed. The bodice is tricked out with buckels and geegaws and it normally comes with a skirt. But as I said, I lurve the pants and have been dying to wear them again.
I also received from A-Bomb these RIGHTEOUS shortie boots. They are so shiny and cute, I want to kick someone while I wear them. No lie.
I’m wearing a new shape from Sui Generis – Cajsa’s creations. What do you think? This one is called Viveca – she’s a tall big shouldered broad. 🙂
I think she has a pretty face.
A quick look at the outfit as it comes –
Oh and I have to do a better post really showing this off, HOWEVER just a quick look, Abraxxa Anatine from EarthStones is getting married and to celebrate she’s selling some gorgeous wedding sets, I’m wearing Destiny in Gold – they’re both engagement and wedding rings in one, just a click of the diamond and your wedding band appears under your engagement ring!
Ok, so I’m BACK! I’m going to spend the weekends shooting I think, until this pregnancy gets past the “OMG I’M GOING TO DIE I AM SO TIRED” phase.
And yes – I’m pregnant! YAY! That’s RL pregnant my pretties – not prim pregnant!
Ok………the fashion deatils……
Bold R Indicates a Review Item
- Shape – Sui Generis – Viveca
- Hair – Damselfly – Cerys – Sand Dollar Blend
- Skin – Genesis – Eden – Sugar – Rock Stark R
- Top – A-Bomb – Love My Way – in Purple R
- Pants – Schadenfreude – Striped purple pants
- Boots – A-Bomb – Juliet Boots R
- Lashes – Lelutka – Photoshoot lashes 2
- Eyes – Poetic Colors – Lilac Blossoms
- Manicure – PXL Manicure – Pink and White #7
- Rings- EarthStones – Destiny Wedding Ring Set in Gold and White R