I ask because Stitch by Stitch has crossed the line. Oh sure, you can say thi sis a cute outfit she made, but that would be a lie. It’s Keeeyooooot and nothing less than six additional vowels will suffice.
This is a fairly simple look today. I thought the Rona outfit from Stitch by Stitch deserved its day in the sun unmolested by my relentless desire to mix and match. I simply added the shooting stars necklace from Bliensen a& Maitai and shoes from Giusia in the perfect green. I adore how this hair looks with the tam that comes with the outfit. I am not a tam-wearer, but this one converted me.
Photography by Cajsa Lilliehook MDR Photo Studio
- Eyes: IC-Eyes Soulful Hazel
- Skin: PXL Creations Crys Cat Eyes Raspberry
- Lashes: CyberNetic L1B1
- Nails: Love Magic Glossy Pack orange
- Hair: Truth Lola
- Hair: Stitch by Stitch Rona in Green
- Shoes: Giusia Ginevra Green
- Jewelry: Bliensen & Maitai Shooting Star Set