- The Tea Garden from Editorial Clarity-Flux. Gorgeous photos, beautifully design, and tea, what’s not to love?
- Burglaries, Brollies, Beauties, Books and Beasts – Inara Pey lists some upcoming book events (live readings) that folks might enjoy. I wish I had read this yesterday, I might have loved the Sherlock Holmes reading, though I could not have attended anyway because SL would not let me wear any clothes!
- Folly – from Dantelicia Ethaniel who always excites me with her wild eye when she takes her fashion photos.
- Tell Me a Story – from Elysium Hynes, not just because I like the picture, but because I want folks to know how she is using Pinterest to catalog Second Life events and sales.
- Love Missile F1-11 from Whimsy Winx who smartly addresses the problem of what to do when you have tight sleeves with your mesh hands. I have just removed the wrists before and that didn’t work, but she has an elegant solution. You can see how well it works in her pictures.
This post doesn't have any plurk response,click here to plurk page