I am still settling in to my new place, living in smaller quarters with the ocean as my yard is taking a little getting used but I admit, I kind of like it.
Trompe Loeil released a gorgeous couple of sets of patio furniture recently and now that I’m getting settled in to sorting out my living arrangements, I thought that this set fit exactly for my new deck.
I have to admit that I settled on this set for my deck because it smacked of when we’d visit people with a nice lanai or deck, and they always had gorgeous wrought iron furniture, made to last with a great constructed look.
And those overalls were a great find that I picked up from Siss Boom that I discovered after sifting through Blogging Second Life. Which kind of excited me because YAY for cute new things right?
It’s perfect for my new place. So who wants to come over and sit on it?
Your Shopping List:
- Deck Furniture: Trompe Loeil – Curved Patio furniture, lamp, table and brazier also
- Shape: Savoir Faire – Gidge
- Skin: ACIDE! – Light Tone – Blue Lips FOR CULTURE SHOCK
- Hair: Exile – Call Me Maybe – Vanilla
- Overalls: SissBoom – Farmer Pants – Aristocrat
- Top: Sn@tch – Butch Tank in Blue – Two layers worn as this is sheer and will show nipplage
- Nails: Sn@tch – Nail Candy – Cloud
- Eyes: Mons – Shocking Eyes – Purple – FOR CULTURE SHOCK
- Kneeling and Standing Poses: STATUS