This new gown from Azul for the Miss Virtual World contestant from Greece is stunning. Mami Jewell produced it in eight luscious colors, including one with an amazing opalescent fabric, but I could not resist the naughty nearly nude color of this one. The system pieces provide slip-free coverage while hinting at all sorts of possibilities.
Multiple layers of sheer organza flow gently and waft and billow like gentle clouds as you walk.
I chose a necklace from Paper Couture that also has a sheer fabric tie closure. The fabric blends beautifully with the scarf that drapes around the neck and falls to the knees. The hair is a lush waterfall of curls from Boon.
I chose this elegant and restrained makeup from Glam Affair – wanting to keep the colors muted to complement the dress.
Store info at Blogging Second Life
- Poses: StoRin
- Skin: -Glam Affair- Linn Light – D 03
- Eyes: Poetic colors forest morning
- Lashes: Lelutka
- Mani/Pedi:[ PXL ] Manicure – Nat #3 WhiteFrench
- Hair: booN gathered mid hairbase red & booN WMO003 hair red
- Dress: -AZUL- Calypso Nude
- Shoes: ::HH:: Hucci D’Ann Pump – Creme de Cacao
- Jewelry: Paper Couture Ombre Pearls Earrings and Pearl Cluster Necklace
- Background: Prim box with Distressed Textures Old Film 19 (tinted floor)