White is the color of purity and innocence.
So it’s always been confusing to me that the evil witch in Narnia was The White Witch. Never the less, she’s always been a fearsome character in literature.
I suspect she does a lot of ice skating, given all that snow and ice she keeps about.
For 2011 I’m going to be a bit like The White Witch. I’m going to turn to stone anyone who doesn’t do my bidding. And I’m going to bribe people with Turkish Delight because I don’t think it gets enough press these days other than at Christmas.
So if I come to you with Turkish Delight, you should probably be scared. I’m up to no good.
I wore this to the SCD Christmas Party last night just so that I could be wildly overdressed. I am also going to be totally overdressed in 2011.
I totally was, btw. Which RULED!
New Years Resolutions for my cartoon life are swirling in my brain. 2011 is going to be a year of change and good things. Just you wait.
- Shape – Savoir Faire- Gidge
- Hair – MiaMai – Dahlia – Frostbite
- Skin – Glam Affair – Jadis – Yuki 03E
- Tattoo Layer makeup – LesMakeups – yuki 18
- Dress – Baiastice – Queen of Myself – Skirt options 1 and 2 shown
- Shoes – Bax Coen – Ice skates
- Poses – Gesticulate