posted by Gidge Uriza
I was having a Mia Farrow moment when styling this gorgeous YSL salute from Seldom Blue.
I don’t know why. But it’s vintage inspired print and gorgeous coloring just put me in that state of mind.
Neither Cajsa nor I are terribly keen on a babydoll style in general, so when we do actually wear one it’s due to construction and design that really intrgues us. I love the fluttery layers on this dress, it’s so delicate and wispy.
Have a grand weekend gorgeous girls………
***Bold R Indicates a Review or Promotional Copy***
- Skin – Baiastice Pulchra – Porcelaine Tone – Makeup 3 R
- Dress – Seldom Blue – YSL Tribute Special Offer 99L R
- Hair – EXILE – Clint – Natural R
- Manicure – PXL Manicure – Red 1
- Earrings – Paper Couture – Diamond Pearl Menagerie
- Poses – !BANG R
- Shoes – Baiastice – Camille- Pulchra
- Eyes – Poetic Color – Lavender Fields